Built in 1910, the Cablehouse served as a storage facility for electrical cable used to control underwater mines. In the 1980s, the building was converted to a “canteen” convenience store serving park guests.
Today, it remains a general store and beachside snack shack where families can enjoy Short’s Farm all-beef hamburgers and fries, gourmet hot dogs, barbecue, fish and chips, fish tacos, frozen yogurt, and beer to-go on those perfect summer days as they look out onto Point Wilson Lighthouse and Mount Baker.
Closed until May 2021.
Updated as of 10.26.2020