Are you interested in being a food vendor at one of Fort Worden’s 2020 Events, some of which can draw up to 6,500 people a day? We’ve got two great 2020 events currently scheduled and are now accepting applications.
Fourth at the Fort – July 4th on the Parade Grounds
THING 2020 – August 28-30 – Postponed until August 27-29, 2021
Food Vendors are Required to Supply:
• Current Washington State business license. Out-of-state vendors can get a temporary license here.
• Port Townsend Business License
• Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
• Proof of Insurance with Fort Worden Public Development Authority named as additional insured
• Tent weights approved by City of Port Townsend
• Fireproof tent if you have open flame under your tent
• Fire extinguisher
• Oil can for used oil
Cost for Fourth at the Fort:
10×10 to 10×15 Booth Size = $250
Cost for THING 2020:
10 x 10 = $500
10 x 15 = $750
10 x 20 = $1000
Food Vendors Should Know:
• Completed form, menu, signed RFP application along with insurance required to complete application.
• Please be prepared to operate with minimal electricity.
• We require the wattage of your equipment when you apply. Additional fees may apply for electrical depending upon wattage being requested.
• No bottled water or single serve plastic bottles are allowed to be sold at the event.
• No alcohol can be served.
• You are required to leave your space as you found it. Please haul out your trash and oil after the event. If you don’t leave your space clean you will be charged an additional clean-up fee of $250 and won’t be asked to come back to future events at Fort Worden.
• Natalie Maitland, Event Manager, will contact you via email within a week of submitting your application. If you have any questions feel free to reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• When accepted you will be required to submit a non-refundable payment to secure your space at the event.
• We look forward to having you at this year’s events at Fort Worden!