Are you interested in being a food vendor at one of Fort Worden’s 2022 Events, some of which can draw up to 7,000 people a day? We are now accepting applications for:
Food Vendors are Required to Supply:
• Current Washington State business license. Out-of-state vendors can get a temporary license here.
• Port Townsend Business License
• Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
• Proof of Insurance with Fort Worden Hospitality named as additional insured
• Tent weights approved by City of Port Townsend
• Fireproof tent if you have open flame under your tent
• Fire extinguisher
• Oil can for used oil
Cost for THING 2022:
10 x 10 = $500
10 x 15 = $750
10 x 20 = $1000
Food Vendors Should Know:
• Completed form and business license required to complete application.
• Please be prepared to operate with minimal electricity.
• We require the wattage of your equipment when you apply. Additional fees may apply for electrical depending upon wattage being requested.
• No bottled water or single serve plastic bottles are allowed to be sold at the event.
• No alcohol can be served.
• You are required to leave your space as you found it. Please haul out your trash and oil after the event. If you don’t leave your space clean you will be charged an additional clean-up fee of $250 and won’t be asked to come back to future events at Fort Worden.
• Fort Worden Hospitality will contact you via email within two weeks of submitting your application. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• When accepted you will be required to submit certificate of insurance, signed waiver of participation and a non-refundable payment to secure your space at the event.
• We look forward to having you at this year’s events at Fort Worden!